Blumango Creative is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Blumango Creative may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your name
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as address and postcode
• Other information relevant to your business or website such as passwords and log in details
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide contracted services to you, for example
• To produce invoices and estimates
• To enable us to log onto your website
• We may gather this via you completing a form on our website or by other means such as by e-mail
• We may share sensitive information such as log in details with colleagues within Blumango Creative in order to provide services to you
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online or otherwise.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, soon to be replaced in the UK by GDPR.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have the right to ask us to delete any personal information we have collected from you. Please write or e-mail us using the addresses on our website and we will action this.
Cookies (Whilst using our website)
Blumango Creative puts small files known as “Cookies” onto your computer to collect information about how you use the site.
Cookies are used to measure how you use the website so it can be improved and updated based on your needs
We use Google Analytics to:
• Store information about the pages you visit whilst using our website
• Measure how long you spend on each page
• Record how you got to the site
• Record what you click on when you visit the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. We don’t allow Google to share our analytics data.